Quinoa breakfast recipes have just enough delicious flavour to make you forget all about oatmeal. Kuranda Wholefood's gluten free quinoa blend muesli only contains 2% sugar per serve for those seeking a low GI diet it could be the perfect solution! To celebrate this awesome product, we have put together a Quinoa Power Breakfast Bowl for your taste buds to enjoy.
Check out the recipe below:
- 1 cup organic quinoa blend fruit free muesli!
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp coconut sugar
- Berries of your choice
- Drizzle with coconut milk.
- Rinse the quinoa under cold running water to remove its bitter flavour.
- Tip into a pan and add double the amount of salted water.
- Place over medium heat and bring to the boil.
- Reduce to a simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender and the liquid is absorbed.
- Once the quinoa is finished cooking, but still warm, add coconut oil.
- Mix and add coconut sugar
- Add berries of your choice, we love blueberries or strawberries!
- Drizzle coconut milk on top to finish and enjoy!