Prices and GST
All prices are in Australian Dollars. Unprocessed food is GST-Free. All other items are quoted as a GST INCLUSIVE price.
Payment and Money Processing
We accept Direct Deposit/EFT, Visa and Mastercard, PayPal. If you are paying by Direct Deposit/EFT, please be aware that we will wait for funds to clear in our account before sending your order. This can take up to a week, depending on bank processing timeframes. We use real-time online credit card processing using Shopify's payments system. Security for the online transaction is provided by Shopify's secure transmission capabilities, and transactions are processed using a 128 bit (or higher) SSL encryption, as provided by Shopify.
Product images are to be used as a guide only. The actual product may vary slightly in colour, size or other aspects.
Kuranda Wholefoods is committed to you being fully satisfied with your purchase. If the goods you have purchased are found to be faulty upon receipt, we will arrange to provide you with a replacement on the basis of the following guidelines:
- Goods must be returned within 7 days from date of purchase.
- Call +61 2 8883 0884 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting us for a Return Authorisation Number (RA#) (to be placed on all returned parcels)
- No returns are accepted without a valid RA#.
- Parcels are to be sent packed in original packing and returned to Kuranda Wholefoods as advised by customer service representative.
- No returns or exchanges are accepted on closeout or sale items.
Change of Mind
- Our Returns Policy does not allow returns on the basis of “Change of Mind” or purchases that are made on the basis of circumstances outside our control.
Please read the section above regarding return product procedures. Any unused items returned without a valid Return Authorization will be assessed at 20% re-stocking fee and credited less the original shipping costs. Any used items will be denied a refund and returned to the customer at his/her expense.