Very Berry Parfait Recipe
1 cup Berry Yoghurt (or plain greek yoghurt)
2 tsp Chia Seeds
1/2 cup Kuranda Gluten Free Berry Blend Muesli
Fresh berries, to serve
- Combine your yoghurt and chia seeds.
- Add a layer of yoghurt to the bottom of a glass or jar.
- Add a layer of Kuranda Wholefoods Berry Blend Muesli.
- Repeat, alternating layers until all of your yoghurt and muesli is used up.
- Top your parfait with fresh berries and a sprinkle of muesli.
Add a little extra: Make your parfait even more decadent by adding a layer of stewed berries to your parfait. Simply place fresh or frozen berries into a small saucepan with a tablespoon of water and cook until soft and thickened. Serve warm or make in advance and chill in the fridge to add to your parfait later.